The Power of Notan
Instructor: Deborah Paris
Date: June 13 – 14
Course Length: 2 days
|Bundled Discount||2 - 4||15 %|
|Bundled Discount||5 - 7||17 %|
|Bundled Discount||8 - 15||20 %|
How the Class Works
- The Class Blog. The class is centered around a private blog, accessible only by class participants. Classes are a great interactive learning experience with the class blog functioning as an online studio and classroom where students can interact with one another and the instructor. Class material is delivered by written lecture, images and video. Students post their work for comment and critique throughout the class. The instructor responds to questions and work posted for comment and critique on a daily basis.
- Video demos are available for students to view for up to one year following the end of each class.
- Students also receive a PDF of all class notes and materials posted by the instructor.
- Zoom video conferences for discussion, critique and demonstration. Students can view and download the Zoom conferences to their own device.
- Upon registration, you will receive a Materials & Reading List for your class.
If after registration for an online class and before the class begins and before you have accessed the class blog, you advise us that you are unable to participate, you will receive a full refund, less an administrative fee of $50 or you may transfer your registration to another class of like value. Once you have accepted the invitation to join the class blog and/or the class has begun, there are no refunds. Refunds issued for transactions financed through PayPal Credit are refunded to your PayPal Credit account.
If you have purchased multiple classes at the same time and received a bundled discount (Bundle), refunds are handled as follows. You will receive a refund for classes included in the Bundle but not yet started and accessed by you. The refund will be the amount you paid for the classes not taken, minus a $50 administrative fee and the applicable discounted amount for classes already accessed.